As a skilled general dentist, Dr. Lorio calls on his extensive training and experience to efficiently and effectively treat not just the symptoms, but the underlying causes of your dental issues. The result is a strong, attractive, long-lasting smile.
During your comprehensive examination, we'll address any pain you're having, thoroughly check your teeth and gums, perform a bite assessment, and discuss your smile's appearance. Then we'll develop a treatment plan to maintain or restore dental vitality. For healthy smiles that last a lifetime, we offer a wide range of general dentistry and preventive dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and replacement teeth therapies that maximize oral function and appearance. Our office employs leading-edge technology-laser dentistry, intraoral cameras and chairside monitors, and digital imaging-to provide a comfortable, modern dental experience.
Review our services, and then call our Wilsonville dental office to schedule your appointment with Dr. Lorio at Town Center Dental Care. Our Wilsonville dental office is convenient to Sherwood, Durham, Oregon City, and surrounding areas.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sleep Apnea, A good night's sleep is essential for good health.
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.